398. Effects of coordination sphere on unusually large zero field splitting and slow magnetic relaxation in trigonally symmetric molecules
Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 9018-9019.
397. Slow magnetic dynamics in a family of mononuclear lanthanide complexes exhibiting the rare cubic coordination geometry
Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 10136.
396. Optical, Electronic and Magnetic Engineering of 〈111〉 Layered Halide Perovskites
Chem. Mater. 2018, 30, 5315-5321.
395. Photocatalytic H2 production by dirhodium(II,II) photosensitizers with red light
Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 8332-8334 .
394. End-to-end azides as bridging ligands in lanthanide coordination chemistry: Magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of tetranuclear Ln4(Ln = Gd, Dy) complexes exhibiting a rare rhombus topology
Polyhedron 2018, 151, 255-263.
393. Tunable Rh2(II,II) Light Absorbers as Excited-State Electron Donors and Acceptors Accessible with Red/Near-Infrared Irradiation
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 5161–5170.
392. Lanthanide Triangles Supported by Radical Bridging Ligands
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 908–911.
391. Strong Ferromagnetic Exchange Coupling Mediated by a Bridging Tetrazine Radical in a Dinuclear Nickel Complex
Inorg. Chem. 2017, 56, 12094-12097.
390. Enforcing Ising-like Magnetic Anisotropy Via Trigonal Distortion in the Design of a W(V)-Co(II) Cyanide Single-chain Magnet
Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 119-124.
389. Reversible On-Off Switching of a Single-Molecule Magnet via a Crystal-to-Crystal Chemical Transformation
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 11714-11717.