9. Reactions of the Dicarbonyl Complex Re2Cl4(dppm)2(CO)2 with Nitriles and Isocyanides. Synthesis of [Re2Cl3(dppm)2(CO)2L]n+ (n = 0, 1; L = RCN, RNC) and the Structural Characterization of [Re2Cl3(dppm)2(CO)2(NCC2H5)]PF6
Inorg. Chem. 1985, 24, 4180-4187.
8. Structural Characterization of the Triply Bonded Dirhenium(II) Complexes Re2Cl4(µ-Ph2PCH2PPh2)2 and α-Re2Cl4(Me2P(CH2)2PMe2)
Inorg. Chem. 1985, 24, 2550-2554.
7. Redox Chemistry of a Pair of Complexes That Contain the Bridging Bis(diphenyl-phosphino)methane Ligand and the Re26+ and Re24+ Cores: Re2(µ-Cl)2(µ-dppm)2Cl4 and [Re2(µ-dppm)2Cl3(NCR)2]PF6 (R = CH3, C2H5, C6H5)
Inorg. Chem. 1985, 24, 2842-2846.
6. Reactions of Re2Cl4(dppm)2 with Carbon Monoxide That Proceed with Retention of the Metal-Metal Bond: Synthesis of Re2Cl4(dppm)2(CO)n (n = 1,2) and the Structural Characterization of Cl2Re(µ-Cl)(µ-Co)(µ-dppm)2ReCl(CO)
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1985, 107, 3524-3530.
5. Cobaltocene Reductions of Multiply Bonded Dirhenium Complexes: Isolation, Characterization, and Reactivity Studies of [(η5-C5H5)2Co][Re2(O2CR)4Cl2], [(η5-C5H5)2Co][Re2Cl6(PR3)2], and [(η5-C5H5)2Co][Re2Cl5(PR3)3]
Inorg. Chem. 1985, 24, 5-10.
4. The Monocation and Monoanion of Re2(µ-Cl)2(µ-dppm)2Cl4 (dppm = Ph2PCH2PPh2). An Unusual Pair of Complexes possessing Metal-Metal Bond Orders of 1.5 that differ in Electronic Configuration
J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun. 1985, , 114-116.
3. Redox Chemistry Associated With Electron-Rich Metal-Metal Triple Bonds
Abstracts of The International Conference on Coordination Chemistry 1984, , 487.
2. The Reactions of Carbon Monoxide with the Series of Dirhenium Species [Re2Cl4(PMe2Ph)4]n+ (n = 0, 1, 2) Possessing Rhenium-Rhenium Bond Orders of 4, 3.5 and 3
Inorg. Chim. Acta 1984, 87, 185-191.
1. Synthesis and Structural Characterization of [Re2Cl4(PMe2Ph)4]n+ (n=0,1, or 2): A Series of Complexes Possessing Metal-Metal Bond Orders of 4, 3.5, and 3 and the Dependence of Bond Length upon Bond Order
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1983, 105, 4950-4954.